Eusing Launcher practically organizes all the desktop icons in the shape of a circle, allowing you to easily and quickly find any desired icon.
The interface presents a minimal and clear-cut design; it only creates a button on the desktop that enables you to show or hide all of the created shortcuts. Additionally, a small icon is also in the system tray.
Eusing Launcher allows you to create up to 36 icons, of which, you can adjust the appearance of the icon size, the circle diameter, position of the of the pop-up button and the opacity of the background, with the help of several slider bars.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Easily organize all your icons and set them up in any way you want.
- Offers you the easiest & fastest way to access any program or Windows feature.
- Quick access to your Windows system directories and Windows accessories.
- Enable you to organize your work space.
- Just drag and drop shortcut or program to add.
- Use the hot key to bring Eusing Launcher to the top.
- Use the hot key to switch desktop between Eusing Launcher and Windows Desktop.
- Keyboard shortcuts can help you save time.
- Fully customizable for the maximum number of icons, the opacity level and size of the shape.
- Backup the program's settings and the list of icons.
- Program can be minimized to tray or just stay hidden.
Eusing Launcher includes some predefined icons added to its interface, but as the user, you can add virtually any shortcut you need to it. With Eusing Launcher you can access any program or Windows feature in a very short time. Not only does it let you access your whatever program you need, it also allows quick access to your Windows system directories and Windows accessories.