Advanced Bat To Exe Converter 2.94
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter is a powerful tool that is designed for creating .EXE files from the .BAT format. The application's interface is a standard window featuring an uncomplicated layout. You can load a Batch file by using either the file browser or 'drag and drop' method.
Advanced Bat To Exe Converter allows you to configure a number of options, before you convert the .BAT files into executables, including manipulating the .EXE's behaviour by inserting some command lines.
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter integrates two wizards for commands and graphics. Additionally, you can use the Cut, Copy, Paste and Undo functions, together with Find and Replace. The application also provides you with Log details that can be viewed on the bottom of the screen.
Key features include:
- Users of your batch file scripts cannot view/change your code after it is encrypted by the compiler.
- Any actions performed by the script can be kept secret.
- Executables compiled with Advanced .BAT to .EXE Converter will run on all Windows versions from Windows 98 to Win10 64bit.
- Built in editor.
- Allows mouse input for your batch files.
- Select executable icon for a professional appearance.
- Encrypts batch file source to keep your code secret.
- Generated .EXE are stand-alone files that do not require any .DLL or .NET framework to run.
Overall, Advanced BAT to EXE Converter is a pretty powerful utility that consumes little resources. It does not put a strain on your computer's performance, and it has a good response time. Advanced BAT to EXE Converter gives you some Batch examples to gain inspiration from, and it also includes a comprehensive help file, which explains all the available command lines.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.94 of Advanced Bat To Exe Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.