Disk Drill 3.0.756
Disk Drill allows you to recover data from nearly any type of storage device. No matter what type of storage device you've lost data from, if you can normally connect it to your Mac and view the contents, Disk Drill can scan for deleted files.
Have you ever lost a partition on an external hard drive or lost music on an MP3 player? Maybe you have erased photos from a camera? Disk Drill is a great application to help you recover your data.
The list of file types Disk Drill can recover is comprehensive. The Quick Scan and Undelete Unprotected Data methods can recover ANY file type. The Deep Scan method can be used in any situation and is able to recognize and recover over 80 different file types, including:
- Photo files like JPG, PNG and TIFF.
- Graphic files like AI, PSD and INDD.
- RAW camera files like CR2, NEF and DNG.
- Video files like AVI, DV and MP4.
- Music files like AIF, MP3 and WAV.
- Document files like DOCX, PPTX and XLSX.
With Disk Drill you can recover all major file types and file systems. File systems that Disk Drill can scan include: HFS & HFS+ FAT/FAT32/exFAT NTFS EXT3/EXT4. Disk Drill's Deep Scan method works on ANY file system, even on volumes with missing or corrupted files.
- improved authorization of iOS 10 devices when accessing them from Disk Drill for iPhone data recovery.
- improved Clean Up mode.
- improved Duplicate Finder mode.
- improved support of macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- enhanced bootable drives created from macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- UI improvements when resuming past recovery sessions and stopping some recovery methods that cannot be resumed.
- better explanations of data protection statuses in the app.
- increased timeout for new drives detection to prevent false detection of bad sectors.
- UI translation improvements.
- several reported crashes fixed.