Rainlendar 2.12 Beta 134
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Added support for the <empty> element for the <list>
* Generic list's "multiline"-attribute was not accessible from lua script.
* The manager and calendar showed incorrect end date to for tasks which did not define the time component.
* Values for the variables were not parsed correctly on locales which used ',' instead '.' as decimal separator.
* Improved the wrapping in the message box.
* Google calendar (v3) can now read more than 2500 events from the server.
* Added next and previous buttons to the Shadow4's Grid Calendar.
* RegisterMenuItems() lua method can be used to add new items to Rainlendar's menu.
* Alarm should not constantly pop in front of other windows anymore if it is not set as topmost.
* Google calendar (v3) accesses the calendars by their id instead the name.
* It's now possible to expand and collapse the subtasks in the todo list.
* Refresh is done automatically after successful skin/addon installation.