Rainlendar 2.12 Beta 134
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* Added support for the <empty> element for the <list>
* Generic list's "multiline"-attribute was not accessible from lua script.
* The manager and calendar showed incorrect end date to for tasks which did not define the time component.
* Values for the variables were not parsed correctly on locales which used ',' instead '.' as decimal separator.
* Improved the wrapping in the message box.
* Google calendar (v3) can now read more than 2500 events from the server.
* Added next and previous buttons to the Shadow4's Grid Calendar.
* RegisterMenuItems() lua method can be used to add new items to Rainlendar's menu.
* Alarm should not constantly pop in front of other windows anymore if it is not set as topmost.
* Google calendar (v3) accesses the calendars by their id instead the name.
* It's now possible to expand and collapse the subtasks in the todo list.
* Refresh is done automatically after successful skin/addon installation.