PowerArchiver 14.00.30 RC2
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Improved PGP support – Improved sorting, extraction and options for OpenPGP.
* FTP – file sizes displayed the same for local and server – File sizes for FTP Window are displayed the same for both local hard drive and outside server.
* Support for 7-zip ZIP spanned archives – Added support for 7zip’s non-standard ZIP spanning method.
* Better support for NSIS and PowerArchiver installers/sfx – NSIS and PowerArchiver installer/sfx can now be properly opened by both shell extensions and main PowerArchiver
* Improved >150/200dpi support – NAG screen now works properly on any dpi setting, including over 200 dpi.
* Shell Extensions improvement – Fixed issue when right clicking on file system links in shell extensions.
* Disableclouds=0 registry option added for Enterprises – Added option disableclouds=0 for Enterprise users. It disables all cloud features if set in HKLM>Software>PowerArchiverInt>General.
* Allow page for Dropbox improved – Improved allow security page for Dropbox so no errors show anymore.
* Registration Window improvement – Smarter behaviour for Registration Window when user enters both possible options.