FreeFileSync for Windows 9.3
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Windows. The application also runs on Mac OS X and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Use macros for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
Support multiple connections per FTP folder traversal: N times speed up.
Improved folder traversal time by 35% for FTP servers supporting MLSD.
Use single CWD when changing FTP working directory.
Maximize FTP input/output speed using prefetch/output buffers and async execution.
Use larger socket buffer for significant FTP upload speed increase.
Fixed out of memory error when copying large files via FTP.
New popup dialog option to ignore all errors.
Reduced memory peaks by enforcing streaming buffer size limits.
Removed custom sync directions from config XML if not needed.
Fixed EOPNOTSUPP error on gvfs-mounted FTP (Linux).
Prevent input focus stealing after manual comparison.
Flash task bar after comparison if other app has input focus.