0.9.1 contains a number of bug fixes
* Blogging/Blog editor - 16 issues resolved, including support for multiple blogs within one account, additional error checking and stability improvements and enhanced blog editor behavior
* Favorites management - 35 issues resolved, including better error handling with online favorite services and enhanced favorites manager behavior
* Feed reader - 7 issues resolved, including improvements in feed and article count displays.
* Media minibar - 20 issues resolved, including bringing back the popular media drag'n'drop icons, sensing/adding/favoriting of Flickr pools, and filtering in sub-albums.
* Photo Uploader - 5 fixes including improved file handling
* Account Handling - 45 issues resolved including better messaging and login detection capabilities
* General Browser issues - 86 issues resolved, including removing various crash conditions, import wizard improvements, keyboard shortcuts and My World performance and display improvements.
Known Issues in Flock 0.9.1
* Web Clipboard content sometimes not migrated from Cardinal
* Viewing a favorited person's stream in Mediabar does not always clear his new-media notification
* Tall pictures overflow to the bottom of the uploader
* Imported feed collections with names containing non-ASCII characters don't display correctly
* Livemarks imported from Firefox don't always work
* Flickr contacts sometimes repeated in Favorite Streams menu
* Online bookmarks privacy settings are not correctly displayed in the properties dialog
* DnD a photo from page to clipboard doesn't always work
* Search preferences are not migrated from Cardinal
* Cannot DnD flickr photos to the media bar
* Forgetting a Typepad account does not log the user out
* Ma.gnolia bookmarks do not always immediately load during account set-up