FileZilla 3.22.2 RC2
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
* SFTP: Renaming a file or directory where the new name already refers to a directory no longer moves the file into this directory.
* Fix regression from -rc1 with custom ports in the quickconnect bar.
* Fix regression from -rc1 parsing the EPSV reply.