PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac is a picture editing utility that crams some powerful tools into an easy to use interface on your Mac. It allows you to easily edit, crop, rotate, resize and flip your digital photos and other images in your library.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Crop, rotate, resize and flip pictures.
- Touch up photos to remove red-eye and blemishes.
- Apply photo effects, including oil paint, cartoon, vignette, and sepia.
- Sharpening and noise reduction tools help improve image quality.
- Adjust image color/hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Convert your images to cross stitch patterns, paint by numbers or add an oil painting effect.
- All popular image formats supported.
- Upload edited pictures directly to Facebook or Flickr.
With PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac you can freely make basic edits to your images and also add some neat effects too. It has the option to create collages and photo mosaics from your pictures and you can also add text and captions. If you like, you can complete your masterpiece by adding simple frames or borders.
Although PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac can undertake all the basics of image editing and manipulation, it isn’t Photoshop by any stretch of the imagination, but then again, it never claimed to be. The interface is straightforward with self-explanatory icons placed across a basic toolbar inside the main editing window. It does have all the basic editing tools within easy reach and allows you to apply some nifty effects without any specialized knowledge.
PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac does not have a massive amount of features that are found in most professional image tools, and even though it is a fairly simple image processor, it does take up a moderate amount of your system resources.