CyberDuck for Mac 6.5.0
FTP software is not the most glamorous category, yet CyberDuck for Mac manages to make file transfer appealing. With an attractive interface and support for cloud storage, it's head and shoulders above its competitors - and it's free.
CyberDuck for Mac is available for Mac and Windows and offers a number of features above its peers. It's an FTP and SFTP application, but it also supports WebDAV, providing easy access to web-based disks. It also connects to Amazon S3 for really affordable storage in the cloud, as well as Rackspace Cloud, Oracle Cloud Storage and Google Cloud Storage.
CyberDuck for Mac integrates seamlessly with other providers using two APIs: Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift.
Other benefits include:
- Fast, simple integration with a content delivery network (CDN) such as Akamai, making your website more robust and improving uptime.
- Access to Amazon S3 storage as though it were an external hard drive.
- Fast access to web URLs for files you're browsing.
- Support for Growl or Notification Center in Mac OS X.
- Support for SSH, plus two factor authentication with Google.
CyberDuck also integrates seamlessly with other providers using two APIs: Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift.
Overall, if you're looking for an easy-to-use FTP client with powerful features, Cyberduck for Mac is a good choice. With built-in support for Google Drive and Amazon S3, and being a client that allows you to manage file permissions, reveal hidden files, and place speed limits, Cyberduck for Mac ticks all the boxes.
Bugfix: Improved performance accessing vaults (Cryptomator).
Bugfix: Improved performance accessing files (Backblaze B2, Google Drive).
Bugfix: Allow reuse of OAuth tokens (Cyberduck CLI, Windows).