RapidWeaver is a great tool for those of you who need to post a full-featured and professional looking Website. You don't need to shell out stacks of cash and time learning Adobe's pro applications or even hand-code your site with CSS etc. RapidWeaver has it covered.
RapidWeaver's user interface is intuitive, crisp, and colourful. You can create an HTML photo gallery or a Flash slideshow in a very short time, all thanks to the RapidWeaver's iPhoto integration.
Not only does RapidWeaver have good integration from Apple's core photo application, but it also has support for countless plugins, including the popular plugins like Stacks. With a large array of plugins to choose from you can create all manner of webpage wonders, from fluid layouts to carousel image flows.
Key features include:
- Stunning Designs: 52 built-in and highly customizable themes to choose from.
- Mix Code & Rich Text: Your content will sit alongside any HTML code you need to use.
- Search Engines Support: RapidWeaver generates code that search engines love.
- Publishing Bookmarks: Keep your publishing credentials in one safe place, and easily add them to your RapidWeaver projects.
- Browser Compatible: All the code that RapidWeaver publishes looks great in whatever browser you choose.
- Extend with Addons: Extend your site, with more than 1,000 addons available.
- Theme and Plugin SDKs:SDKs are published on GitHub.
- Re-usable Snippets: The snippets window lets you save frequently-used pieces of code and easily re-use them on multiple projects.
- Stats: Discover who’s visiting your sites, with Google Analytics & GoSquared integration.
- Smart Publishing:RapidWeaver only uploads files that have changed.
If you are frustrated by the constraints that are imposed upon iWeb, with rigid templates and the like, and you still want the speed and ease of a template-based program, RapidWeaver might be for you.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.2.4 of RapidWeaver for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.