PowerArchiver 13.00 RC1
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Improved GZ support – Improved GZIP support.
* Improved RAR support – Improved RAR support (deleting files from archive).
* Improved FTP SSL/TLS support – Improved support for explicit FTP/SSL, when there is no separate data channel for encrypted files.
* Improved Archive Converter – Now keeps encryption when converted encrypted archives, such as from ZIP to 7-zip.
* Translation Improvements – German and other translations have been updated.
* Various fixes and improvements (over 10)! – Based on your feedback, PA Team worked hard to push RC1 out of the door.