Icecream PDF Split&Merge for Mac is a free tool for splitting and merging PDF files. There are 4 split mode available to choose from: into single-page files, by groups of pages, deletion of certain pages, by page ranges.
The FREE version of Icecream PDF Split&Merge for Mac has a few restrictions on the PRO version. In the FREE version you have a page limit on the number of documents in Split Mode. The number of files per one merge in Merge Mode is limited also. Unfortunately you also cannot set passwords for merged PDF files in the FREE version of Icecream PDF Split&Merge for Mac.
Key Features Include:
- No limitations on the number of pages or PDF documents allowed in the PRO version.
- Splitting and merging of password protected files is also possible in the PRO version.
- Drag and drop support allows for the adding of PDF files to work with in a very simple way.
- In-built PDF reader allows previewing PDF files right from the interface of the program.
The application supports both splitting and merging of PDF files and these modes are easily changed by means of a single mouse click on a button located on the top left of the main pane.
- Use Windows context menu to add PDF files for splitting or merging.
- Set permissions, password, meta for output files both in "Split" and "Merge" modes.
- Select certain pages or page ranges of files to be merged in “Merge” mode.
- Easy sorting of split PDF files due to their new naming.
- Compress output PDF files.
- Version of the program is now visible on loading screen.
- Several GUI bug fixes.