Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 126
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added sort button to the new manager dialog.
- If reading the event data from the CalDAV server fails Rainlendar tries to do it with a different method.
- Ctrl+Enter accepts and closes the event and task editors.
- All day events were not shown correctly if they were set on the day when DST changed.
- New operating system specific tray icons. The icon can be changed from the skin's settings.
- The recurrency status for tasks and events can be shown in the tooltip.
- Added context menu to the manager's event list.
- New categories for the skins: Pets, Car, Theatre and Music