KODI 13.1 RC 1
KODI supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats. KODI has a sophisticated library management system that allows you to organize all your media to give you quick and immediate access.
KODI provides a user friendly interface that's intuitive, very flexible, and easy to use. The interface is completely customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and Extensibility
KODI has a built-in Python interpreter that allows users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside KODI using it's own widgets and controls. It also has a built-in web server that allows it to be controlled remotely.
KODI's audio player supports many visualisations including ProjectM and Goom. In addition, it allows easy development of visualisations using a simple API.
* Fix resume point of certain PVR items begin stale on playback.
* Fix weirdness when certain TVs query XBMC’s UPnP server and it starts running a bunch of add-ons which cause popups on the XBMC machine.
* Fix crash at exit while airplay is playing
* Better recovery of VDPAU on errors.
* Fixes for cropping of interlaced content using VDPAU.
* Fix for FLAC tracks with large embedded images not playing.
* Fix for crash if librtmp wasn’t available.
* Fix for ffmpeg building on linux using later versions of librtmp.
* Fix for broken m4a, mp4 playback with paplayer.
* Fix for the hint text not being shown in editcontrols once unfocused.
* Fix minor memory leak in PlayMedia builtin function.
* Fix albumartist use in song smartplaylists.
* Use unique client broadcast UID in the PVR api.