Aliphia is a powerful and simple-to-use billing software that has been designed for freelancers, small businesses and startups in the MENA region.
Aliphia is a SaaS (Software as a service) invoicing software that is hosted in the cloud. Aliphia makes invoicing an easy affair, as it is accessible to anyone, anywhere.
Aliphia supports four different languages: English, French, Arabic and Turkish. It has a shallow learning curve and users of all levels of expertise will be able to navigate the well designed interface. Aliphia has numerous customizable features and integrated tools, which allow you to design your own invoice simply by adding the company name and logo. Or, if you prefer, you can just use the functional templates offered.
Key Features include:
- Supports four different languages : English, Arabic, French and Turkish.
- Create and Customize your own invoices (you can also use the invoice templates provided by the application);
- Multi-currency system.
- Free online shop for all users.
- Accept Online payment using Web Invoices.
- Automatic payments processing.
- Unlimited number of customers, suppliers, users and products/services.
- Import data to your account in no time.
- Automate recurring invoices.
- Track and analyze the entire activity of the company thanks to the dynamic dashboard.
- Online stock management system.
- Suited to products and services markets.
- Mobile application available on App Store and Google Play.
PricingAliphia uses a subscription pricing model with plans starting from $9.99 per month for the Starter plan, rising to $30 per month for the Premium plan. There is an unlimited free trial available to test the service (no credit card required).Bottom LineOverall, Aliphia is a great invoice solution that is designed for small and medium sized business, freelancers and startups in the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa). It has a wide array of features and integrated tools, which have been designed to be both functional and highly responsive. By using Aliphia for your invoicing requirements you can accurately manage your billing and focus on what matters; your business.