Sonos for Mac is an app that allows you to control a Sonos Music System. The Sonos Music System is an array of HiFi wireless speakers and audio components that have been designed for every space in your home. With Sonos your digital music collection is available to use from one app that you control from any device.
Key Features include:
- Sonos favourites: Get quick and easy access to the music you love the most from the Sonos app. Once you create a favourite, it will be accessible from your Main Menu.
- Sonos playlists: Save music queues for future listening with the Info View icon on your Now Playing screen. Access your personalised playlists from the Main Menu.
- Music library: Play music housed on up to 16 Macs, PC's or other storage devices on your home network.
- Internet radio: The Sonos app comes pre-loaded with TuneIn Radio to deliver over 100,000 free radio stations, shows and podcasts from across the globe – all for free.
- Mobile music: Wirelessly play music stored on your iOS devices as well as Android devices, from the Main Menu.
- Add music services: Search across services to access all the music on earth. Find the latest and greatest free, trial and paid music streaming services you love.
- Alarm: Schedule your system to play any of your music sources at a specific time. Select specific Sonos players or rooms to set volume, duration and more.
- Share: Tell your friends what you’re listening to on Sonos. Share your status or send an email or text. Just tap the Info View icon and select 'Share.'
The Sonos for Mac app, allows you to remotely control your Sonos Music System with a sleek look, fast search features, high quality streaming, and adaptive volume control. It is easy to set up and use. The interface is very intuitive and is a joy to use. If you have a Sonos Music System, and own a Mac, then you need to get this app.