Gemini will quickly locate and remove duplicate files from your Mac. The company behind Gemini, MacPaw Inc., aims to turn the boring task of file management into something altogether more fun. The simple interface allows you to drag and drop your folders into Gemini, where they will be scanned for identical files. If any are found then a quick click on the Auto Select button will delete them for good; all of this at lightning speed.
- Task-focused drag-n-drop support makes scanning particular folders for duplicates easy and straightforward
- One-click automatic selection of needless copies allows to avoid manual, but long and boring file screening
- Built-in preview of already categorized duplicates will help define which copies are unnecessary for you
- Unique algorithms make scanning and removal much faster, leaving you more time for other tasks
- Gemini will ensure you'll keep at least one instance of each duplicated item for sake of safety.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.4.7 of Gemini. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.