Eclipse Classic 3.5.2
Eclipse Classic is the most recent release from the Eclipse top-level project. It contains what you need to build applications based on Eclipse technology, including integrated development environments IDE, and rich client applications using the Eclipse Rich Client Platform RCP. The Eclipse Classic provides superior Java editing with incremental compilation, the Plug-in Development Environment PDE, complete source code for the Eclipse Platform, and much more.
This is the 32-bit version.
- [Contributions] ToolItem.setWidth fails when ToolItem on ViewPart toolbar
- [Launcher] AIX still requires motif libraries installed
- [Browser] Arrow_Down does not scroll after tabbing into Browser
- [Browser] JVM crashes after closing several Browser control instances with PDF files opened
- Save dialog does not show filter extensions
- Korean Input text flickers in StyledText widget in case the sentence exceeds a row.
- Generics compile error
- [DND] COM leak during drag and drop
- [block selection] Caret height wrong after enabling block selection
- [block selection] Block selection font size not honored
- [browser] Execue / evaluate crashes with out of memory error
- workbench ant runner should not suspend the job manager
- [product] not added to feature based product without deltapack
- [ds tooling] NPE in DSErrorReporter.reportIllegalPolicy(...)