Dr. Cleaner is a well built, simple to configure and easy to use cleaning suite for the Mac platform from Trend Micro Inc.
Key Features include:
- Clickable disk map shows details of system file distribution.
- 1-click Mac Memory Clean to speed up your Mac’s performance.
- Instantly frees up memory after closing Apps.
- Identify Apps that occupy significant amount of memory.
- All in one Mac Memory Optimization Utility.
- Quick disk clean from status bar menu.
- Clean temporary files, logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc.
- Empty Trash for current users.
- Detect and remove remaining files of uninstalled Apps.
- Clean trash in removable storage to clean your Mac.
- 1-click scan for big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above).
- Multiple filters of size, date, name and type.
- Local files in sync with iCloud drive can also be located.
- Protected files will not be deleted.
- Auto-select for duplicates quick disk clean.
- Users can preview each duplicate to decide which file should be deleted.
- Intelligent Uninstall App.
- Detect leftover files of deleted apps by App Manager.
- All in one App Optimizer to manage all installed apps.
Overall, Dr. Cleaner covers all the main areas that the average Mac user will require. The app is very easy to use and although the configuration options are limited, they are easy to setup and implement. The interface is clearly laid out and easy to navigate.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.3.2 of Trend Micro Dr. Cleaner. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.