Avira Free Software Updater keeps your Windows software up to date, all the time, from one easy place.
Outdated applications are vulnerable to hackers. The highest security liabilities occur when you click “remind me later.” Putting off your application and software updates makes it easy for hackers to exploit your PC for their own purposes.
Avira has your solution: Avira Free Software Updater finds and alerts you about outdated applications, saves you time, and helps patch vulnerabilities—all from one easy (user-friendly!) dashboard.
Now, Avira Free Software Updater covers drivers as well. Just click on the user interface and it will scan your computer hardware for needed patches. To install the selected updates, just select the “Update all” button. The app covers a wide range of hardware drivers for processors, printers, cameras, loudspeakers, keyboards, monitors, microphones, mice and other devices.
Key Features include:
- Detects and notifies you of outdated software and applications.
- Supports driver updates.
- Supports over 150 updates for the most popular software applications.
- Offers manual updates and secure download links on publishers’ websites.
In short, keeping your software up to date is the surest way of protecting your PC from zero-day exploits and other security vulnerabilities.
Avira Free Software Updater makes it easy for you to keep everything updated by keeping track of all your software and application updates (over 150) from one central location.
Avira Free Software Updater Features*:
- Automatic scan for outdated apps.
- Automatic download and update with 1 click.
- Performance optimization.
- Support for an unlimited number of driver updates.
- Alerts you when an application needs updating.
- Provides easy, centralized controls.
- Offers up-to-date software with latest features.
- Highlights the last time your data may have been vulnerable.
*Some features are only available in the Pro version.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 18.104.22.168899 of Avira Free Software Updater. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.