Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.2
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Fixed problem where readFile() wouldn't locate a local file in a flat-file widget.
* Fix problem where about boxes were affected by the master opacity.
* Fix Korean localization.
* Be more tolerant in string file whitespace parsing.
* Allow .kon files to access localized resources properly.
* Fix problem where we weren't loading images properly for custom scroll bars in flattened Widgets.
* Attempt to fix problems where non-English font names with "Regular" in them (localized) didn't work.
* Fix problem where debug window was not remembering its size/location.
* Initialize COM on secondary web request threads so we can use text encoding stuff (which is COM-based).
* Fixed problem which caused Personal radioTuner to crash when opening preferences.
* Filter out all font names that start with @
* Fixed problem on Win2K where preference OK/Cancel buttons were blank.
* We no longer localize our shortcut name. It was leading to multiple shortcuts in the startup folder if you changed languages.
* Make sure to return null as documented from chooseFolder. Also make sure to return forward-slashed paths.
* Fixed problem which caused zipped Widgets to recreate their Widget Data Folder on each run (thus losing any saved data).
* Fixed ugly memory allocator diagnostic message in Converter.
* Fixed several instances in which international characters were handled incorrectly.
* Prevent multiple clicks on gear menu while a dialog is open.
* Fixed a crash when a Widget requested login and the Purple Box was already displayed.
* Fixed problem where UTF-8 file encodings were sometimes misinterpreted.
* Addressed a minor memory leak in animated GIFs.
* Fixed a problem where filesystems.volumes would report random results for volumes that aren't really there (Mac OS X 10.3.9 sometimes continues to report the presence of USB drives which have been ejected). The engine now double-checks (on 10.3.9) to make sure a volume really is there before reporting it.
* Added satellite views to Yahoo! Maps Widget.
* Fixed Korean localization of Purple Box (Yahoo! Login) Widget.