uTorrent 3.4.9 Build 42923
The features which are present in other BitTorrent clients are here in µTorrent, including scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading and compatibility with BitComet-Mainline DHT. µTorrent also supports peer exchange and the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Vuze / Azureus 220.127.116.11 and above and BitComet 0.63 and above).
Unlike many other torrent clients available, µTorrent does not eat away at valuable system resources; in fact, the program typically runs on approx. 6MB of memory. µTorrent is contained within a single executable file, smaller than 1 MB.
- BitTorrent Labs icon to the status bar
- Help menu items for bundle and BitTorrent Labs
- Change logging in settings to remove OpenX
- Keyboard shortcut to refresh ads now
- Overlay image when "i" is hovered over
- Custom PDD
- Teredo Tunneling / IPv6 support
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows
- Peer exchange
- Protocol Encryption
The customization options for icons, toolbar graphics and status icon replacements are vast, you can even create your own. µTorrent incorporates localization support and has language support; therefore it will automatically change to your system language.
The µTorrent software was designed to use only minimal resources, yet still offering the functionality comparable to larger BitTorrent clients. µTorrent is very user-friendly; the program updates are not scheduled and are only released when thoroughly tested. This product is available for all major releases of Windows.
µTorrent provides high quality service in a tiny package.
– Fixed incorrectly named WebHelper process.
– Fixed rare crash that occurs while trying to retrieve torrent state.
– Fixed a bug that would prevent Pro users from downgrading their license type.
– Removed old BT Labs link from the help menu.
– Restore default first startup view to the torrent list view.