Password Safe 3.33
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
* New Features
- The default delay between characters on autotype is now configurable.
* Bugs fixed
- Don't create config dir if config file passed in command line.
- Number of shortcuts is now correctly initialized.
- No longer crashes when canceling unlock with expired password entries.
- Edit button now enabled correctly in Manage->Password Policies.
- Backup file numbers now rollover 999 correctly.
- Filtering by type now works correctly for shortcuts & shortcut bases.
- Database field isn't highlighted when it doesn't have the focus.
- Increased range of unlock difficulty by a factor of four. This should give an order or magnitude or so between max and min settings.
- Fail gracefully when trying to encrypt a file > 2GB.