ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 4.0.314
ESET NOD32 AntiVirus is the most effective protection you can find to combat today's huge volumes of Internet and email threats. It provides comprehensive antivirus and anti-spyware protection without affecting your computer's performance.
Using advanced ThreatSense® technology, ESET NOD32 AntiVirus proactively protects you from new attacks, even during the critical first hours when other vendors' products aren't aware the attack even exists. ESET NOD32 AntiVirus detects and disables both known and unknown viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
ESET NOD32 AntiVirus is also one of the fastest antivirus solutions, so fast you won't even notice it running. And it's both incredibly easy to use yet simple to tailor for your specific needs.
- Protection from the Unknown
- Finds Malware Other AV Companies Missed
- Built for Speed
- Easy on Your System
- Easy on You
* ESET SysInspector Integration - a powerful diagnostic tool for in-depth analysis of the operating system, including running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections
* ESET SysRescue - new wizard for creating bootable CD/DVD and USB thumb drive for cleaning infected systems
* Removable Media Access Control - set scan options for USB devices, such as thumb drives, CD/DVD, flash storage, or block all access to them to prevent infections through file sharing. Autorun files are automatically scanned when devices are mounted
* Advanced Archive Scanning â€“ scan compressed ZIP, RAR, CAB files and more to root out hidden malware. Users have full control of scanning depth, maximum file size, and scan timeout
* Support for Additional Email Clients â€“ integration with Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, and Windows Mail simplifies email scanning. POP3 and IMAP scanning means anti-malware protection for virtually any email client
* Personal Firewall Improvements â€“ time saving "learning mode" automatically creates rules for all observed communications. The user or administrator can then verify or edit the rules as necessary, without creating them manually. Users can also override Automatic mode with exceptions.
* Self-Defense â€“ built-in technology that protects ESET software processes and registry keys against malware trying to disable or negatively affect computer's protection status
* Scanning of Encrypted Communications â€“ SSL-encrypted protocols such as HTTPS and POP3S are scanned for malware
* Anti-Spam Improvements â€“ improved spam detection, performance and system footprint
* Integrated Anti-Stealth â€“ advanced protection against Rootkits
* Support for Cisco NAC
* Plus many usability improvements, such as:
o Delaying non-critical scanning tasks when running on battery or UPS
o Keyboard shortcuts and non-graphical display mode that's compatible with screen reading applications for the visually impaired
o And many more...