FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Mac OS X. The application also runs on Windows and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes.
Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Uses macros %time%, %date%, et al. for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
New option to auto-close progress dialog.
Update last sync time if no differences found.
Added 5 seconds countdown before shutdown/sleep.
Preserve XML attribute creation order.
Support HTTPS web accesses without redirect.
Connect network share upon logon type not granted.
Fixed invalid pointer error when reading MTP.
Fixed temporary db file triggering RealTimeSync.
Fixed runtime error during uninstallation.
Continue status updates during sync cancellation.
Log number of items found during comparison.
Warn about outdated nviewH64.dll instead of crashing.
Show default log file path when saving a batch job.
Consider only full days for time since last sync.