Aiseesoft FoneTrans for Mac is an iOS data transfer and management app for the Mac platform. The software can transfer all kinds of data and media, including Contacts, Photos, Music and Videos between your Mac and your iOS device.
Key Features include:
- Manage files between Mac and iOS devices.
- Transfer files from Mac/iOS devices to iOS devices.
- Sync files to Mac from iOS devices.
- Export iOS device files to iTunes.
- Supports Photos, Music, Contacts, Voice Memo, Movies, TV, Music Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U data, Ringtones, Audio Books, Camera, Playlists, Albums, Books, ePubs, and PDFs.
- Upscale lower resolution video to 4K.
- Suport for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11 El Capitan.
In order to transfer data from Mac/iOS devices simply connect your iOS device to your Mac with USB cable, and wait the tool to detect your device. Then, choose the file type you want to transfer, such as Contacts, Photos, etc. and then hit ‘Export’-‘Export to XX’ in order to transfer files between your connected devices, and your Mac.
If you have more than one iOS device and own a Mac, and you need to keep all your devices synced, then Aiseesoft FoneTrans for Mac is a useful tool to have. The interface is easy to navigate with a single window, which shows you all your connected devices. The app is relatively lightweight and has a shallow learning curve, and it's a great alternative to using iTunes.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 8.1.26 of Aiseesoft FoneTrans for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.