MediaMonkey 188.8.131.524 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
- MPC / APE: Many properties aren't saved to tags
- Ampersand Not correctly shown in Find More from same
- MM should try to copy only existing external covers when converting tracks to a new location
- Network Database Access Optimization.
- Handling Multimedia Keyboard APPCOMMAND_MEDIA Keys sometimes misses
- Multimediakeys repeat 2-3 times on some systems
- Burning data DVD: Verification is slow in some cases + cannot be terminated
- Verification of DVD-Burn takes very long for large files
- Podcast episode downloads may be incomplete (due to network interruption)
- Executing mmip files sometimes opens an additional MM
- Clean install to Vista has many dialogs that are misaligned
- Date information format for WMA files documented incorrectly
- Paste Album Art Triggers 'Invalid pointer error' and Crash
- AA Views fail to update on Album Art Removal
- Playlists don't play from My Computer node (Regression)
- Cancelling Paste of album Art triggers shift in tracklist
- Playlist nodes > Remove : indication of DEL shortcut is missing
- Add/Rescan Stats are broken