iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
# This update includes many design and performance improvements that make iTunes easier and more enjoyable to use.
* Family Sharing. You can now share your purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store with up to six people in your family — without sharing accounts or passwords. To start sharing, setup your iCloud Family by choosing iCloud in System Preferences on OS X Yosemite or Settings on iOS 8.
* Faster access to all of your favorite media. iTunes now includes dedicated icons for music, movies, or TV shows, which make it easier to get to wherever you want to go in your library with a single click.
* Seamless browsing between Store and library. The iTunes Store is now a part of the music, movies, or TV shows views of your library — making it simple to jump between your personal collection and what’s new for each category in the Store.
* Recently Added. iTunes puts recently added albums, movies, or TV shows at the top of your library — making it effortless to find something new to play.
* Improved playlist editing. You can now see your full music library and playlists side-by-side, making it easy to browse your music and drag your favorite songs into any playlist.
* Improved Get Info. The all-new Get Info has been completely redesigned to focus your attention only on what’s necessary for the selected item.