What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- BUG: Error text returned from a repository hook script could get split up wrong if empty lines were in the text.
- BUG: If the currently shown folder in the repository browser was renamed, the url bar did not change to the new url.
- BUG: Unversioned items selected for reverting would move them to the trash bin instead of leaving them.
- BUG: Deleting an item in the repository browser that had non-ascii chars in it didn't work.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge showed a black line diff in one-pane view.
- BUG: The styling of bug IDs in the commit dialog could fail.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge added a newline at the end of a file when saving modifications.