What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
This is a bugfix only release.
- CHG: Disabled capieng again - users were annoyed. (Stefan)
- BUG: possible segfault in TSVNCache when shutting down windows. (Stefan)
- BUG: The client-side hook scripts weren't started if only deletions were
committed or updated. (Stefan)
- BUG: The "show log" was shown for added files in the status
list control. (Stefan)
- BUG: Files/Folders with '%' in the name could not be renamed in the
repository browser. (Stefan)
- BUG: Reverting files could have removed associated folders. (Stefan)
- BUG: The OK button in the checkout dialog was sometimes disabled. (Stefan)
- BUG: Creating a tag/branch from the repository browser didn't work if
the target folder did not exist. (Stefan)
- BUG: Under rare conditions, log reported revisions twice (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: Log for branches, tags etc. could be slow if the log cache is
incomplete and the repository has many revisions (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: Reported RAM usage of log cache too large (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: The "delete unversioned items" command only worked for single paths.
If multiple items were selected, the dialog showed
an empty list. (Stefan)