MediaMonkey 220.127.116.118 RC4
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
- 2367 Added synchronization of WMA and OGG to MTP devices
- 2722 Improved iPod synchronization for corrupted iPods
- 2734 Fixed iPod synchronization: iPod game sounds can be added to the iPod library
- 2739 Fixed iPod synchronization: browsing iPod during synch can trigger a freeze
- 2644 Fixed album art may be removed from an iPod on Rebuild Database operation
- 2725 Fixed volume leveling doesn't work when playing tracks from an iPod in MediaMonkey
- 2724 Fixed ratings not correctly synchronized to iRiver Clix
- 2728 Fixed FLAC tracks can be tagged with 2 Ensemble fields
- 2723 Fixed Scanning of FLAC tracks may fail
- 2736 Fixed conversion of 24-bit WAV files to FLAC yields faulty tracks
- 2719 Fixed multiple instances of decoder.exe can occur when auto-converting flac
- 2709 Fixed .fla extension isn't supported
- 2735 Fixed reading corrupt WAV tags can trigger a slowdown/freeze
- 2738 Fixed ogg/flac tags aren't always cleared --> they can be persistently unsynchronized
- 2732 Fixed some dlls aren't thread safe
- 2721 Fixed player behaves erratically for tracks > 400 minutes