iBoysoft Drive Manager is a handy tool to manage external hard drives and network drives in macOS 10.12 and Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7.
iBoysoft Drive Manager can mount, unmount, eject external drive and network drive with only one click. Connect your network drives only once, set it and forget it.
- Mount NTFS drive as a regular drive with read-write mode.
- Manage your Macs volumes fast and intuitively from the menu bar.
- Map a file share (FTP, SFTP) server storage as a local disk in the Finder, open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume.
- Safely and automatically eject all external drives when Mac sleeps.
- Automatically disconnect network drives on sleep and connect them on wake from sleep.
- Get notified when a volume becomes available or an external device can be ejected safely.
- One click to disconnect all network drives or unmount all external drives.