MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2066 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* Fixes -
- Greek localization file is incorrect
- Sort by date added is incorrect
- Properties->Artwork: 'Please wait...' message never gone
- Installation via non-admin user --> failed OS integration
- Keyboard navigation fails in artview for certain sorts
- Skinning: it could be nice to have tabs line color configurable
- Language issues in Sync dialog
- Thumbnails are often lost on edit of video files
- Preview, VCD and Download locations aren't editable in Portable mode
- Album Artist column doesn't work correctly in the Art with Details view
- Files to Edit -> Unorganized Tracks can throw SQL error in particular cases
- Tagging of large MP4 files takes too long
- MM fails to recognize video files as supported
- Parsing of MPEG-PS (MPG/VOB) is quite slow.
- Some freedb queries don't show right
- Properties->Artwork: Newly created images aren't deleted when changes are not approved
- Continuous Playback tooltip incorrect in Player
- Trying to delete publisher in media tree is broken
- MediaMonkey corrupts artwork colors when adding it as bitmap (regression)
- Podcasts fail to download via a web browser
- Waiting message for Artwork reading is annoying