Nuvro is touted as 'Easy Project Management Software' from the developer, and it is easy to see why. Nuvro goes beyond projects, tasks and collaboration. With Nuvro you get a crystal clear overview of everything that is important in your company including past, current and future workloads of each team member.
With Nuvro you get team performance reviews, collaborative document management, and an internal alternative to email etc.
Key Features include:
- Project ManagementNurvo provides a simplified big picture overview that organizes all of the information you need, so that you can to efficiently manage each project and all of the people assigned to it.
- Task ManagementWith the Task Management tool you get a detailed view of all of the individual tasks that need to accomplish the bigger picture. Efficient project execution often relies on many tasks, subtasks. With Nuvro it is easy to quickly create and assign tasks to suitable team members.
- Workload Calendars With this tool you can quickly see who’s working on what, what’s overdue and what’s coming in the future.
- File SharingNuvro allows you to share all files related to a project or task with everyone involved. You can also share company files via a centralized Document Manager.
- Online NotesSimilar to Evernote, OneNote and Simplenote, only centralized within Nuvro. There is no longer a need to juggle apps. With Nurvo Online Notes you can jot down ideas, lists and drafts. You can also assign privacy functions to them or share them with other colleagues.
- To Do ListsTo Do Lists are much like Todoist, Wunderlist and other apps, only centralized within Nuvro. You can create quick easy lists for small things that don’t need to be scheduled or shared.
- Shared InboxMessages can be used as an easy way to communicate with your team, outside of projects and tasks.
- Alerts & NotificationsNuvro has a familiar social media style alerts system that assures that you and your team are always in the loop. You receive automatic alerts for everything important, email notifications for everything critical and separate activity feeds for everything else.