This is Movavi PowerPoint to Video Converter – the perfect software for transforming PowerPoint presentations into video files. With this program, you can easily convert a slideshow to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, or any other popular video format. You can also add voiceover or music to your presentation, optimize it for mobile device viewing, and prepare it for sharing online. What more could you want?
This program can really help give your next presentation the ‘wow factor’. Make a real impact by presenting high-quality video, rather than just another boring slideshow. It’s versatile and convenient, too – load your videos onto a USB drive, or play them back using any media player on any device running Windows, OS X or Linux.
Key features include:
- Make HD videos from PowerPoint presentations.
- Save PPT Files to your mobile devices Turning your presentation into a mobile video is as easy as 1-2-3. Thanks to predefined settings specific to each mobile device, your converted slideshow will play perfectly on your device. Export your presentations to and rehearse on the go!
- Embed: Want to publish PPT files on your company blog or sites like YouTube and Facebook? Most video sharing sites don't accept PPT files, so saving them in MP4, WebM, OGV, or other web-compatible formats is the perfect solution.
- Record a soundtrack: When you turn PowerPoint into video with Movavi, you can add a voiceover or soundtrack to your slideshow movie. Comment on every slide to create a perfect narrated presentation, or add background music to the animation, making an even better impression on your audience.
- Output formats: AVI (Xvid, DivX), MPEG-1,2, MP4, WMV, 3GP (3GPP), 3G2 (3GPP2), MOV (QT), MKV, FLV, M2TS, HTML5 (WebM, OGV), SWF, AVC, DVD, VCD, SVCD.
With Movavi PowerPoint to Video Converter you can save PowerPoint as a video file and watch your presentation yourself or show it to your audience anytime, anywhere!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.21 of Movavi PP to Video Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.