MediaInfo provides you with a quick access to the inner values of your audio and video files. Whether you want to glance at the set-up of tracks included in a file or you want to know all the precise details about the codecs used, MediaInfo will offer the suitable view.
You can choose between a graphical user interface to quickly select the appropriate view on the data and a command line interface to automatically retrieve and process media information in your own scripts. For these purposes, MediaInfo's views are customizable the easy way.
- Different and customizable views on media information (Text, Table, Tree Structure, HTML, XML...)
- Data Export as Text, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Interface, Command Line Interface, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Drag'n'Drop, Context menu)
- Basics: Title, Author, Director, Album, Title Nr., Date, Length...
- Video: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, Bit Rate...
- Audio: Codec, Sampling Rate, Channels, Languages, Bit Rate...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. of Chapters, Outline
Supported Formats and Containers:
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Untertitel: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mediaarea.mediainfo
DCP: Support of multi-reel packages.
EBUCore: Added some FFV1 related metadata.
JPEG: Better info display of CYMK files.
Provide source of the color related metadata (container or stream) (hidden by default).
MXF: Display more information when wrapper/essence values are detected as not same.
MXF: ProRes profiles.
MPEG-4: ProRes RAW support.
MPEG-TS: Add support of parsing some ETSI TS 103-433 messages.
MPEG-2 Video: variable GOP detection fix.
MPEG-7 export: some fields were missing due to the removal of some legacy fields.
ADTS: Fix display of channel count for 8-channel streams.
ID3v2: Fix some date related issues.
I298, ID3v2: fix wrong read of recording date in some cases.
I1032, PBCore2: fix essenceFrameSize with non Video tracks.
I1096, JPEG: fix crash with one file.
Several other crash and memory leak fixes.