- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
Common: Localizations have been updated.
Plugins: Compatibility with plugins from v2.60 has been improved.
Fixed: Audio Converter - tracks are skipped in some cases if the "one folder to one file" mode is used.
Fixed: Player - Replay Gain - preamp for values from tags affects to default replay gain value.
Fixed: Playlist - click at group header selects all tracks in group including tracks that have been hidden by quick search filter.
Fixed: Tags - ID3v2 - data from the USLT tag field is interpreted incorrectly in some cases.
Fixed: Music Library - Grouping Tree Preset Editor - default sorting value is displayed incorrectly.