- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
Tag Editor: the %Random(A) macro has been added.
Fixed: Plugins - API - the IAIMPServiceFileTagEditor service cannot be used from non-main thread.
Fixed: Plugins - inputFFmpeg - bitrate for files in OPUS file format was not displayed (regression).
Fixed: Plugins - InputFFmpeg - memory leaks occurs during playback of files that contains multiple streams.
Small bugs and defects were fixed.