WinRAR 5.30 Beta 2 (32-bit)
# SFX module sets sfxstime environment variable, which contains the module start time in "YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS-ms" format. You can specify it in Path command if you need to generate a time based unique installation path, such as "Path=myapp-%sfxstime%".
# Fewer password requests in following cases in "Convert archives" command:
- if "Convert archives" is applied to archive with encrypted file names, which contents is currently displayed in WinRAR;
- if archive produced by "Convert archives" includes encrypted file names.
# Bugs fixed:
- RAR volumes renamed from standard .part1.rar, .part2.rar to .001, .002 are recognized and processed correctly now. Previous beta opened them as set of usual split files, not as RAR volumes;
- reports produced with "Generate report" command contained invalid CRC32 checksums for non-archived files;
- "rar x arcname.rar d:" command unpacks files to d: current folder. Previous version unpacked them to d: root folder;
- archive comment was not encrypted if added to archive with encrypted headers using "c" command without -hp switch. This beta encrypts an archive comment in such case.