Tracking stock levels and managing inventory processes has been made very simple thanks to the NCH Inventoria Stock Manager. The handy piece of software allows the user to receive real-time reports that are incredibly straight-forward to understand and act upon.
Operating on Windows, it also gives the user the chance to manage supply, receive stock by order or separately and transfer stock between locations. Through NCH Inventoria Stock Manager you can also view stock by level, category or location and make the most of its business and web integration.
Key features include:
- Monitor stock levels, costs and averages with easy to create reports
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Transfer stick between locations with just a few clicks
- Set low level stock warnings so you know when to reorder
- Create purchase orders and email them directly to your vendors
- Add URLs, notes and photos to item descriptions
- Scan in barcodes
- Restrict user access and powers – when used with web interface
When the software claims to manage stock it really lives up to its promise. You can maintain a large database of suppliers and customers, as well as be able to group common items into categories. Aside from the above key features you are also able to set up recurring orders and have them sent out automatically.
There is also the chance for you to observe the product history when items have been received or sold. Multiple users will be able to access this data through a web interface with just one single installation, say NCH.
Overall the NCH Inventoria Stock Manager allows the installer the chance to clear up and consolidate their business affairs without too much stress. The professional stock management software facilitates the management of inventory in either one or as many as several locations.