Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Stop forgetting things. Capture everything now so you will be able to find it all later.
- Tasks and to-dos
- Notes and research
- Web pages
- Business cards
- Wine labels
And then find them all any time across all the computers and devices you use. How does Evernote do it?
You don’t have time to hunt through menus, so we added some new shortcuts, like:
- FindInEvernote: Ctrl+Shift+F
- CaptureScreen: Ctrl+Alt+S
- CopySelection: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+A
- Printing a note with a PDF in it no longer prints a blank page first. Take that, "Big Paper”!
- We embiggened the “Save as template” icon, so it’s easier to see on HiDPI (that’s really high resolution) screens. Yay, buzzwords!
- Files you drag into Evernote will now stay where you put them. Seems obvious, right? We thought so too.