OfficeSuite, the award-winning and premier Android office app is now here for Windows PC. The free and robust productivity suite is fully compatible with Microsoft Office formats and allows you to quickly and effortlessly work, create and organize all your documents, spreadsheets, presentations and PDFs. With the cross-platform support for Android, iOS and Windows PC, as well as support for all major Cloud providers you can have your documents with you wherever you go.
Key Features include:
- Full compatibility with all popular formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
- Cross-platform support between PC, Android and iOS. Synchronization between devices through an OfficeSuite account.
- Powerful PDF integration including converting PDFs to Word, Excel, or ePub, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations.
- Free 15GB document storage on OfficeSuite Drive once you sign in.
- Fully compatible with popular Cloud providers including iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SugarSync, WebDAV, Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Sharing via email, Bluetooth, as well as all messaging apps.
- Localized in Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Hindi and Bulgarian.
Get the most out of OfficeSuite by upgrading your free account to any of the available payment plans (Personal, Group or Business) and receive:
- Export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, and ePub files.
- Print documents without a watermark.
- Convert documents to PDFs without a watermark.
- Priority support.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.0.2 of OfficeSuite. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.