AnyDesk is a popular Remote Desktop application that uses a new video codec, which is specifically designed for fresh looking graphical user interfaces.
AnyDesk software is versatile, secure and lightweight. The software uses TLS1.2 encryption and both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified.
AnyDesk is very lightweight and is crammed into a 1MB file and no administrative privileges or installation is required. The UI of AnyDesk is really simple and easy to navigate.
With AnyDesk you can use your personal computer from anywhere. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your Desktop, with all your applications, documents and photos. Most importantly, your data stays where it belongs-on your hard drive and nowhere else.
- Added TCP-Forwarding for running sessions.
- Capture settings did not show any setting.
- The Whiteboard did not work on Windows XP and on Windows 7 when Aero was disabled.
- The request elevation feature did not work after switching sides.
- When AnyDesk was running in the background for some time and the main window was started,
it did not respond for several seconds under certain conditions. The main window
should now react instantly to user input.
- After installation no discovered clients where shown.
- Fixed Discovery working only for simultaneously running clients of the same type.
Now all instances of AnyDesk should be able to use Discovery simultaneously,
for example when using vanilla and custom client at the same time.
- The screenshot menu item was not available.
- Fixed crash on popup close.
- Fixed crash when pressing 'Retry' after session end.
- Fixed crash in case AnyDesk could not get a cursor.
- Fixed GDI fullscreen being resizable.
- Fixed fullscreen mode when connecting to multi-monitor setups.
- On incoming session request the screensaver did not turn off.
AnyDesk now stops the system from turning it on during an active session or session request.
- On incoming session request sleeping monitors did not turn on.
AnyDesk now stops the system from turning them off during an active session or session request.
- Improved performance by temporarily removing some tooltips.
- Fixed drag operations started after closing an addresses context menu.
- Fixed address items being clickable only in certain areas.
- Fixed file transfer button in search popup.
- Fixed bug that caused new entries to be added to the wrong Address Book.
- Fixed synchronization of printer settings when using multiple instances of AnyDesk.
- Minor fixes.
- The Address Book deletion confirmation dialog now lists the Address Books to be deleted.
- On incoming chat messages AnyDesk's toolbar and Windows' taskbar will now flash.
- Moved connection trace to system folder.
- Updated localizations.