ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 4.2.35
ESET NOD32 AntiVirus is the most effective protection you can find to combat today's huge volumes of Internet and email threats. It provides comprehensive antivirus and anti-spyware protection without affecting your computer's performance.
Using advanced ThreatSense® technology, ESET NOD32 AntiVirus proactively protects you from new attacks, even during the critical first hours when other vendors' products aren't aware the attack even exists. ESET NOD32 AntiVirus detects and disables viruses, trojans, worms, ransomeware, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
Key Features include:
- Protection against all types of malware, including ransomware, spyware, viruses, rootkits, and worms.
- Protection for your private data from ransomware and phishing with easy-to-use internet security.
- No performance impact. Enjoy the full power of your computer. Play, work and browse the internet without slowdowns.
This is also one of the fastest antivirus solutions, so fast you won't even notice it running. And it's both incredibly easy to use yet simple to tailor for your specific needs.
ESET NOD32 AntiVirus has superb anti-phishing tools that protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to gain access to your sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.
Also worth noting is the UEFI Scanner, which pProtects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows. This, coupled withother tools such as the Exploit Blocker ?that blocks attacks specifically designed to evade antivirus detection, makes ESET NOD32 AntiVirus a top contender for in the AntiVirus wars.
* Fix: Issues with HTTP scanner with longer domain names ( support for length of domain name to 256 characters)
* Fix: Issues after PC restart when firewall system integration is "only scan application protocols"
* Fix: When ESS installed with disabled FW, dialog about trusted networks not displayed
* Fix: Installation of ESS using Remote Desktop; after selecting firewall's "Interactive mode", the session will interrupt
* Fix: Long file name makes trouble with logs in "document protection enabled" mode
* Fix: Scan profile settings not retained after reinstallation
* Fix: Open ESI log of EAV doesn't work on Microsoft Windows NT4.0
* Fix: Not possible to save EAV's ESI log and export service script on Microsoft Windows NT4.0
* Fix: Wrong settings imported from ESS configuration cause problems in EAV
* Fix: All ESI logs are lost after upgrade from V4 to V4.2
* Fix: Impossible to delete the on-demand Scan Log in ESS
* Fix: Fixed ceasing of scan tasks when logged in as standard user
* Fix: Minor issues with Trusted zone conversion from older to newer version
* Fix: Unification of behavior when disabling some parts of EAV/ESS/EMS in the main settings window
* Fix: Possible to delete log of a running on-demand scan
* Fix: X64 Vista + win7: UAC appears when opening ESI log from ESS/EAV GUI
* Fix: Minor Thunderbird and Outlook issues.