¿En qué consiste la garantía de protección de FileHippo?
- Matroska: detection of native FFV1 CodecID ("V_FFV1").
- AC-3/E-AC-3: detection of Atmos inside core streams.
- AC-3/E-AC-3: slight reorganization of metadata display for dual mono and surround.
- AC-3/E-AC-3: "complete main" and similar info moved to "Service kind" dedicated line
- AC-3/E-AC-3: more precision about how is built a stream (e.g. "E-AC-3+Atmos / E-AC-3" or "TrueHD+Atmos / TrueHD / AC-3").
- WTV: basic detection.
- MPEG-TS: Detection of Opus.
- URL: "URLEncode" option for saying if the input should be URL encoded or not (default is guess = no change except if it contains spaces).
- MediaTrace: for bitstreams (not bytestreams), bit offset was wrong.
- HLS: duration was sometimes wrong, reading only the first TS file duration. Now full duration is displayed.
- MPEG-TS: if stream is encrypted or invalid, level was sometimes not the expected one for AVC (e.g. "BaseLine@3.0" instead of "Baseline@3").
- Matroska: FFV1 stream width/height was not initialized when Matroska track header width/height is after CodecID.
- FFV1: fix potential crash with some buggy slice headers.
- Matroska: crash in case of big attachment and CRC32 present.