ScrollNavigator is a great little app to tweak the scrolling functionality for documents both horizontally and vertically. All you have to do is simply click and hold down the right (or the middle) mouse button anywhere in a window and move the mouse to scroll the contents.
ScrollNavigator is able to work with all windows, which have standard scroll bars i.e. office programs, explorer windows, etc. The app also adds dynamic acceleration to your mouse wheel. This is an indispensable feature that makes scrolling more accurate.
Key Features include:
- Two-dimensional scrolling with one mouse click.
- No need to position the mouse cursor on scroll bars.
- Works with all standard apps.
- Pressing the "Ctrl" key temporarily disables scroll navigation.
- Fully configurable Dynamic mouse wheel acceleration.
- Mouse wheel scrolling of the window under the mouse cursor (without having to click it first).
- Back and forward mouse buttons work on the window under the mouse cursor (without pre activation).
- Customization of back, forward and middle mouse buttons.
- Fully customizable.
- Windows 10 support.
With ScrollNavigator installed turning the mouse wheel will scroll the window under the mouse cursor, and not the one with the focus (you don’t have to click inside the window). In like manner, ScrollNavigator also allows you to customize the the back, forward and middle buttons of the mouse as well.
Overall, ScrollNavigator is a superb tool that saves you positioning the mouse cursor over a scroll bar and it allows scrolling both directions simultaneously. It is lightweight, consumes hardly any system resources and is simple to configure and use.
Fix: issue with automatic archive function not backing up all files.
Fix: small issue with update check.