Recover lost, deleted photos, music and video files with O&O MediaRecovery.
The program was primarily created for recovering data from removable drives such as MP3 players, digital cameras, memory cards (SD, MMC, xD as well others), hard disks, and, of course, devices such as the trusty Apple iPod.
O&O MediaRecovery combines the powerful search processes of its sister data recovery products O&O DiskRecovery and O&O UnErase. These search algorithms apply different technologies to locate data in nearly all scenarios, and can be used together or individually. The algorithm from O&O UnErase is best suited for quick data rescue.
Key features include:
- Quick scan for files, even on very large storage volumes.
- Preview of files prior to data restoration.
- Enhanced wizard for search and restoration.
- Recognizes and restores over 80 File types (all standard graphic, video, and music formats) .
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB
- Sticks, CompactFlash (CF), and most digital cameras.
- Recovers data on storage volumes whose files have been damaged or destroyed by malfunctioning software.
- MediaRecovery wizard guides you step by step through the recovery process so that you will quickly regain access to your lost data.
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista.
Plus, new in O&O MediaRecovery 12:
- Numerous new signatures for files and file types now recoverable.
- Even partly damaged files and pictures can often be recovered so the program they need can work on them.
- Improved speed of search and recovery.
The algorithm from O&O DiskRecovery scans every sector of a volume for recognized file signatures and it can reconstruct data from them even when the entire content directory of the volume has been deleted or overwritten.
And of course, you can try O&O MediaRecovery 12 now, for free, here on FileHippo.