MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 migration tool is a handy solution for users who want to import Exchange Server OST files to the Office 365 platform without converting it to PST format.
An OST file (.ost) is an offline folder file used in Microsoft Outlook. Offline folders make it possible for you to work offline and then to synchronize changes with the exchange server the next time you connect. The ability to work offline is useful in environments with limited or unreliable connectivity.
When you use Microsoft Outlook, your email messages, calendar, tasks, and other items are saved on a mail server, on your computer, or both. Outlook items that are saved on your computer, are kept in an Outlook Data File (.pst and .ost).
Key features include:
- One-click solution to move OST files to the Office 365 platform.
- Generates preview of entire OST file with attachment prior to migrating.
- Import complete data including emails, contacts, calendars, attachments and more to Office 365.
- Maintains folder hierarchy.
- Search emails from OST files and import required data from OST file to Office 365Support.
- Exchange server OST, IMAP and Hotmail OST files for migration to Office 365 account.
- Compatible with all Windows OS including Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and all earlier versions.
Try it for free today, here on FileHippo!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.0 of MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.