Archive Recovery from SysInfo Tools Software has recovery support for multiple types of archive files, including .ZIP (32 & 64), .RAR, .TAR, .TAR.Gz and .7z.
With Archive Recovery you can fix any level of corruption from archive files, and resolve errors such as 'Unexpected end of archive. For those users who utilise both Windows and Mac OS the app supports ZIP archive files created on both systems.
Addresses errors such as:
- 'The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable'.
- 'Invalid data into a Zip file'.
- 'ZIP file is corrupt'.
- 'The archive is corrupt'.
- 'CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) error" appears on the monitor screen'.
- 'Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive'.
- 'Expected ZIP file header not found'.
Archive Recovery lets you restore maximum possible data from corrupt archives in their original form. It's an easy-to-use app that requires no prior technical expertise.
Key Features include:
- Perform successive recovery of multiple compressed archive file formats.
- Enhanced support for .ZIP (32/64), .7-ZIP, .RAR, .TAR and .TAR.GZ files for recovery.
- Exclusive support for recovery of .ZIP files larger than 2GB.
- Archive file recovery tool support .ZIP files created on MAC OS.
- Advance scanning mode for .TAR and .TAR.Gz archives.
- Recover corrupt archive files more than 1 TB (1024 GB).
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt archive files.
- Save extracted files in a separate folder (optional feature).
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and earlier versions.
Overall, Archive Recovery has a simple user interface with basic layout that is easy to navigate by all users.
Please note, the trial version of the app provides a preview of the files that are able to be recovered. To enable recovery of that data, please consider purchase.